Start to listen within.
You can get great knowledge by listening to what famous teachers have to tell. You can pay attention and listen to other people as much as you like but the learning will help you very little if you are not able to listen to yourself.
All the important messages to guide you through life will freely been given to you if you just listen.
- Pay attention to simple things inside of you.
- If you are feeling tired, stop and allow yourself to rest.
- Feel when you are satisfied from food, don’t overeat or drink.
- Be aware if you have a pain in your body, stop to listen to where it is. Physical pain is a warning signal that something is wrong.
- Pay attention before your mind goes on overload and your thoughts turn into confusion, pushing yourself to the limits.
- Be present in any emotional situation and pay attention to what feels right for you.
When you are in contact with your internal message, you can be your own first doctor, psychologist or personal trainer before any imbalance manifest outside.
Listen to your real needs and what to do about them. Most of the time the solution is inside of you and you already know how to take care of it, if you just listen.
Wise men always leave any problem or decision over night. By temporary letting it go, they have time to listen to their feelings.
When you listen to your internal knowledge and use it as your daily guide. You realize that you don’t need to be nervous about doing things right or wrong, as your feelings will guide you. There will also be no need to win or lose, trying to gain energy from power games.
You will be free from external distractions by listening within, receiving your internal answers and knowledge about your needs.
Use your vast inner information bank to stay in contact with yourself. It is all inside. You just need to learn to listen.