Discovering one’;s Personal Essence is like opening a window onto our deepest nature. By knowing what we are, a new understanding is reached that can help us …
- Explain reactions and unexpected feelings : we all sometimes meet someone for the first time and surprise ourselves by immediate unexpected feelings, even in cases in which no words are replaced. The emotions so suddenly experienced could include a sense of disgust, rejection, attraction or even affection. Even if it is the first time we ever meet that person, the feeling is clearly there. Until today, no explanation could be offered for that kind of feeling. But we now know it is because of our Personal Essence and the way it reacts to that of the other person’;s. Imagine that yours is freedom and the other person’;s is control ; you would both feel it clearly upon meeting just because that’;s what you are inside.
- Understand and interpret events from your past . Some of us struggle for years trying to find meanings in past events. Once you discover what your Personal Essence is, chances are those events will make sense. Maybe the person you were interacting with at the time completely obliterated it, or maybe the situation you were in did not agree with your innermost nature. Discovering what you are will clarify many of the events in your life.
- Take the right decisions . Once you know what your true nature is, taking decisions becomes a much easier task. By understanding what it means, decisions will then be taken based on what agreements or disagreements with your inner nature, then making it a much simpler chore and one that will prevent failure and disappointment. An example of this would be someone who Personal Essence is light ; that person should always opt for the lightest choices and avoid darker ones.
- Recharge and boost your energy levels . Going back to your most nature is like plugging yourself into an inexpensive source of energy. By consciously returning to it, your whole system feels recharged and ready.
- Adapt your life to the being you truly are . Once you understand the characteristics of your innermost nature, you immediately change whatever does not agree with it in your life because it does not make sense anymore. You remove what goes against your innermost nature and seek what supports it, so creating a life better suited to the being you truly are. Life suddenly becomes a much easier task.
These are but five of the many reasons why everyone should discover what their Personal Essence is. I encourage everyone to find their with the help of a professional guide or humanist, as it only offers advantages and empowerment. Know thyself … from the real beginning
Enjoy life, ALL of it,